Sunday 1 January 2012

365 Reasons To Be Proud To Be British

It's backtrack time.

I've just picked up 365 Reasons To Be Proud To Be British from the library. Mainly because I recently bought another book by the same author, Richard Happer, which has been making me snort hot tea out of my nose on a regular basis.

This one's a little different; more in the QI 'fascinating facts' mould. Each of which inevitably leads me onto the tinternet to find out a little more. So... a master plan was hatched.

If I'm digging up resources linked to the best-of-Britishness featured in the book, why not share them? Every day?

Except for the fact that it's the fourteenth of January already.

Time to get surfing and backdate posts. It's about time this blog had some content anyway...


By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment