Wednesday 21 September 2011

Beer: an incomplete A-Z

My beery stuff at Reluctant Scooper continues, but I wanted to play around with the A-Z idea in a different space. So, here it is.

The idea is to define random brewing and beer terms succinctly and support that definition with links, pics and vids from the best source material on the web.

It will be incomplete, arbitrary, biased and flawed. Just like my beer knowledge.

I'd like people to suggest topics I can squirrel away and research. I'd like to know your opinions on the definitions I dredge up.

And I'd really like to know what to start with. At this rate, it's going to be either ale or attenuation. I was hoping for something easier to start with.

We'll see. Any suggestions?

By Unknown with 1 comment

1 comments:

I got two words for you: Aeration

Post a Comment